1. What motivated you to become a sponsor of the GLAFCO conference?
It is an exceptional industry meeting – contributing to all stakeholders linked to the aluminium foil sector.
2. How important is the work of GLAFRI and the GLAFCO conference and why?
Substantial, sustainable aluminium solutions have to be seen and heard about. Innovation in foil has to be jointly promoted and explained. All this is done by the GLAFRI/GLAFCO network.
3. Which topics covered by the conference particularly stand out?
The newest trends in sustainable aluminium foil production and their application.
4. How do you believe the global networking opportunities of GLAFCO benefit the industry?
Achieving sustainable solutions for a circular economy must be a globally integrated approach – from equipment suppliers to the end-product and its recycling – GLAFCO makes a major contribution to this ambitious aim.
5. What are the benefits of marketing aluminium foil globally?
Reducing plastic waste. Reducing landfill. Showing use cases of indefinite recyclable solutions, all of which can lead to the wider use of this material.